Facebook Badge

Monday, December 14, 2009

To End the Game!

Woohoo! I have just won my first game of civilizations and am starting another one to experience the other civilizations other than Indian. I successfully incorporated the knowledge from Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel to expand my civilizations while maintaining my supreme status. Towards the end, I had to do away with the peaceful and spiritual agenda because my civilization needed to grow and there was no place that wasn't inhabited. So I began conquering neighboring civilizations (not Persia as we had a very good relationship and wasn't going to be compromised by my expansion). This went on for awhile until I entered the final era and was declared the winner!
Now off to the second game! Wish me luck and thanks for following!

1 comment: